The Fox House, Kyneton
Contemporary Victorian house in the heart of Kyneton
The Fox House is a contemporary, double-fronted Victorian house (circa 1920’s), meticulously renovated in 2017 and located right in the vibrant heart of Kyneton. The house is a spacious, warm and welcoming base for families, groups and business guests to explore all that the Macedon Ranges has to offer.
Level pathway leading to front entry. No steps on front entry to property (steps are present at back verandah). One-storey property, with open plan living/dining and kitchen area on the entrance level. Main living/dining/kitchen area and hallway has floorboards leading to the front entry. Bathroom with toilet is accessible on the entrance level. Level (step-free) access to shower containing hand-held shower head. Off street parking available.
Perfect for families, groups and business guests, the house is only one block away from the town's three main streets, where you'll find a variety of cafes, bars, restaurants, parks, retailers and fresh produce stores, along with the monthly farmers market.
Guests can access the whole property throughout their stay, including a huge backyard with play equipment, expansive grassed area and outdoor, undercover dining space and two verandahs. Property contains travel cot and high chair for babies and toddlers.
- 4 bedrooms, all with BIRS and sleeping up to 11 guests (with queen airbed available on request) including 2 queen beds, 1 bunk and 3 single beds
- 2 bathrooms, including master bathroom with standalone bath and double shower and ensuite off one of the queen bedrooms
- Spacious chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including large fridge, dishwasher and microwave
- Castlemaine Muesli Co. muesli provided for your first morning’s breakfast (inc gluten free blend), along with other pantry staples
- Selection of teas from Love Tea, an Australian certified-organic, ethically sourced tea business
- Huge living and entertaining area with Tasmanian Oak 8-seater dining table, ample sofas and wing-back armchair, Netflix and unlimited, high-speed Wifi
- Central heating throughout, air-conditioning in living / dining zone and ceiling fans throughout
- Outdoor entertaining area, HUGE rear yard and separate ‘fort’ for kids with slide, tower and sandpit
- Selection of toys, books, games and creative gear for all the family to enjoy
- Secure, off-street parking for up to 3 cars