Featuring secure, off-street parking for up to 3 cars, leafy rear garden and only a 2 min walk to one of Kyneton's main streets, Lauriston House has been designed with the most discerning of guests in mind and will prove an exceptionally comfortable base from which to explore the Macedon Ranges.
Purchased in 2017, Lauriston House has just undergone a major transformation, having been carefully and meticulously renovated from top to toe with undisputed luxury in mind.
The house is designed for those seeking a regional Victorian escape in utmost comfort without compromising on location or amenity.
Some key features include:
- Fridge stocked on arrival with fresh milk, bread and yoghurt, freshly ground coffee and seasonal Castlemaine muesli supplied for your first morning's breakfast
- Central heating and cooling, plus rear split system and ambient gas fireplace
- Atmospheric rear verandah with outdoor dining zone
- SmartTV with Netflix
- High-speed WIFI throughout the property
- Deluxe, freshly-laundered linen, towels supplied for all guests
- Selection of natural, botanically-based spa and body products supplied for all guests from Salus Body
- Easy, 5-10 min walk to Kyneton's main streets, bars, eateries, Piper St boutique and vintage shops and galleries
- 15 mins walk to the Kyneton botanical gardens
- Portacot and high chair supplied on request for those with young children
- Easy driving distance to the nearby townships of Woodend, Lancefield, Trentham, Daylesford and Castlemaine, along with a host of local wineries and farm gates
We are more than happy to organise any other bespoke amenities you might be seeking to ensure a truly memorable and comfortable stay (bottle(s) of local wine / beer / cider / spirits, dinner provisions, specific grocery items, local therapies such as massage / facials etc and reservations at local restaurants).
Simply outline your needs when booking and we'll be pleased to assist you.