Heart of the Ranges, Woodend
Modern retreat in the the heart of the Macedon Ranges
Perfect for families or groups, Heart of the Ranges is a fully-equipped modern home located within close proximity of Woodend’s vibrant town centre. It’s ideally placed for guests to explore all that the beautiful Macedon Ranges has to offer.
Heart of the Ranges is approximately a 30 minute walk or a short 5 minute drive to the Woodend town centre, featuring a range of boutique stores, two charming local pubs (Holgate Brewhouse and The Victoria Hotel) and the Woodend Wine Store.
Dining options include the Kuzu Japanese Restaurant and a variety of local cafes, and grocery stores and other amenities are also close by. The ever-popular Woodend Children’s Park is a great place to enjoy a takeaway coffee while the kids play.
Foodies will enjoy the Woodend Farmers’s Market on the first Saturday of the month, and the region is host to farmer’s markets every weekend. The house is a 10 minute drive to the iconic Hanging Rock, and just a 20-30 minute drive away from some of the best wineries and food stores in the area, including Curly Flat, Paramoor, Cleveland Winery and Mt Towrong.
- 3 bedrooms (two with queen beds, one with 2 x singles), including provision of bed linen and towels
- 2 bathrooms, including an ensuite with spa off the master bedroom
- Large, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Central heating and cooling, along with wood-fired heater for cooler evenings
- Free, high-speed Wifi and large TV with Netflix
- Bluetooth sound system throughout the house
- Expansive indoor and outdoor living / dining spaces
- Huge, leafy rear yard with raised garden beds and a stunning, canopied seating area / undercover outdoor lounge zone
- Well stocked pantry and coffee, tea, milk and seasonally blended Castlemaine Muesli provided for all guests
- Portacot and high-chair available on request
Accessibility: Level pathway leading to front entry. One step up to front porch. One-storey property, with open plan living/dining and kitchen area on the entrance level. Main living/dining/kitchen area and hallway has floorboards leading to the front entry. Bathroom with toilet is accessible on the entrance level. Off street parking available.
Heart of the Ranges is located in a quiet court in one of the newer housing estates in Woodend, with neighbours close by. Although there is ample privacy and a lot of space, if you're looking for something more secluded, this might not be the right property for you.